Our industry-leading insights tools and platforms, developed and designed in-house, will provide you with a 360-degree view of the market. Our research spans beer, wine, Champagne, spirits, cider, and soft drinks, as well as pubs, bars, restaurants, and other hospitality venues, giving unrivalled insights into the drinks trade and its consumers.
POURTRAITSThe first of its kind in the UK market, POURTRAITS is a pioneering three-channel segmentation for all alcohol categories, that identifies consumer behaviours, attitudes and spending patterns across the On Trade, Off Trade and third space. We regularly survey thousands of consumers on our POURTRAITS community panel.
KEY QUESTIONS1. Who is my target audience?
2. What do they want to drink and why?
3. How can I adjust my range to increase their spending potential?
OUTLETOUTLET is a database of 150,000 hospitality venues and sites across the UK & Ireland. It contains extensive information on every site such as location, offer and amenitites. This is overlaid with consumer spend data to show how spending breaks out by site type and drinks category in any given location.
KEY QUESTIONS1. Who are the key competitors within 2 miles of my site(s)?
2. What is the total beer/wine/spirits opportunity within my local area?
3. Where should I invest to grow my business?
OCCASIONSOCCASIONS will break down the post COVID-19 drinking opportunities as we all get used to the ’new normal’. It will help brands & businesses understand the relative value of targeting one consumer occasion over another.
KEY QUESTIONS1. How much do consumers spend during each drinking occasion?
2. Which consumer types (POURTRAITS) are driving spend during occasion X?
3. Which drinking occasions should my brand target?
PRODUCTPRODUCT is a database of retail prices for drinks across the On Trade in Great Britain. Built using a combination of site audits and menu collation, it can help you understand how your pricing stacks up against the competition.
KEY QUESTIONS1. How should I optimise my price laddering?
2. How do I offer a path to consumer trade up?
3. Can I price products differently across my estate?
MODEMODE is an award-winning, pioneering research tool that helps identify the next big drinks trends before they happen, to future-proof your range. Rather than relying on sales data, MODE expertly analyses the latest drinks lists of over 60 industry-leading venues, covering wine, beer, and spirits.
KEY QUESTIONS1. What are the latest drinks trends by category?
2. How can I bring interest and inspiration to my list?
3. Which ingredients and flavours are trending?
Here’s MODE in action, informing Bibendum’s 2020 Drinks Trend Predictions
LOCALLOCAL is a digital platform that allows customers to place food and drink orders with restaurants, pubs and hotels safely from their own devices, for home delivery, click and collect, room service or table service.
KEY QUESTIONS1. How can I adapt my business to best serve customers, post COVID-19?
2. What is the average spend per order for a business like mine?
3. How are my brand’s promotions and offers performing?
HERE is PROOF’s James Scott talking to The Buyer about LOCAL
Interested? Let us empower you with the right insights.